Dean Baughman Industrial Services’s Epoxy Floor Coating
Your industrial flooring system withstands a lot of use and abuse. You need floors that can stand up to everything life throws at them. Epoxy floor coating will do that, and Dean Baughman Industrial Services will install it for you.
Epoxy Coating for Your Floors
Here at Dean Baughman Industrial Services, we know floors. We know how everyday wear and tear can bring them down. We believe there’s no better choice for your manufacturing facility than epoxy coating. It’s a popular and cost-saving way to protect your floors. Wondering if it’s right for you? There are many reasons why industrial property owners everywhere choose epoxy floor coating:
- Durability: It’s very tough and can stand up to wear and tear.
- Protection: It keeps your floor safe from salt, snow, oil, rust, and other damages.
- Safety: It has an anti-slip coating that protects you from accidents.
- Attractiveness: It’s great to look at!
Epoxy Floor Paint: How It Works
Epoxy is a type of sealant material, also known as concrete paint or garage floor sealer. It’s made of a special blend of chemicals that easily bonds to surfaces. Epoxy starts as a liquid and becomes hard after application. If applied right, this concrete paint is tough, durable, and easy to maintain. That’s why you need Dean Baughman Industrial Services. We’re a team of experts with training and experience in applying concrete floor paint.
Your floors are important to us. We use a special multi-step process to make sure that your garage floor sealer is applied perfectly.
- Prep: The first and most important step is getting your floors ready. We use high-quality sanding tools to get your floor smooth, flat and even.
- Test: Next, we make sure your floors are ready to be primed. We use water to make sure there are no cracks or crevices in your floors, and to check if the floors have already been coated.
- Apply: Primer is a special coating to get your floors ready for the epoxy paint. This is applied evenly and thoroughly. Once several hours have passed, we’re ready to apply part two.
- Reapply: After the primer has set, we use finisher. This is the last step to give your floors that durable finish. Once it’s dry, your floors will be shiny, clean, and easy to sweep!
An epoxy floor coating will protect and enhance your industrial facility like no other flooring system can. With a hardwearing epoxy coating in place, your floors will withstand whatever comes their way—and look great doing it, too.