Epoxy Floor Coating in Fort Wayne
Dean Baughman Industrial Services specializes in the application of epoxy floor coatings. We cater to the industrial sector, providing best-in-class, cost-effective flooring solutions for manufacturing plants and other facilities.
To speak with a customer service representative, give us a call at (260) 615-0229.
Epoxy Coating Protects Your Floors
At Dean Baughman Industrial Services, floors are our thing. We know that your industrial floors see a lot of heavy impact and foot traffic, year after year. You want to protect your floors the smart and safe way. Do it with epoxy coating. Many industrial property owners and managers in Fort Wayne are now choosing epoxy floor protection for a variety of reasons:
- Tough- this durable coating protects your floors from wear and tear.
- Safe- epoxy flooring is slip resistant and bounce resistant, protecting employees from personal injury.
- Attractive- epoxy is sleek, smooth, and looks great.
- Low-maintenance- sweeping up is a breeze with epoxy flooring.
How Epoxy Floor Paint Works
Epoxy is sometimes called concrete paint or garage floor sealer. Whatever you call it, it’s a smart choice for your industrial floors. Epoxy is a sealant type material made of a special blend of chemicals. It starts in liquid form, becomes hard after application, and then bonds to surfaces. It’s tough, great-looking, and easy to maintain. Of course, it has to be applied correctly. That’s what Dean Baughman Industrial Services is here for. We’re trained experts with experience in applying epoxy coating.
How Do We Apply Epoxy Coating?
Epoxy flooring looks great, but it has to be applied properly. It’s no DIY project. You need the professionals for this task. We take extra care in applying your epoxy flooring using our special step-by-step process.
- Prepping: We get your floor ready for the process using our special sanding tool. We take extra care to make it smooth, level, and even.
- Testing: We check the floors to make sure there are no problems. Using a small amount of water, we test them to make sure they’re ready for the epoxy.
- Applying: The first thing we apply is primer, to make the bond strong. This is the most important step, because it sets the foundation for your epoxy floors.
- Re-Applying: Once the primer is set, we apply the finisher. This gives your floors that great showroom quality shine. Once it’s dried, it will be ready to use.
Your Epoxy Flooring Experts
Now that you know all about epoxy, it’s time to make your decision. If you want to protect your floors, protect yourself, and keep your industrial facility looking great—the choice is obvious. Contact Dean Baughman Industrial Services for an estimate on cost. We’re always happy to talk to our customers, answer questions, and give suggestions.